Because, as is the case in the US federal courts and in the Israeli courts today, the judges in LA installed a fraudulent, double book system in the Court.
But I believe they were one of the first court ever to do this, I believe, with Sustain around 1984.
Such fraud has since become standard in the Medieval Digital Era...
Pageviews by Countries
Sunday, December 6, 2009
2009-12-06 How to get a copy of your register of actions - the essential evidence of fraud in Los Angeles Superior Court litigation
HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR REGISTER OF ACTIONS:
1) Prepare a letter as follows in two copies:
TO: the Clerk John A Clarke, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
FROM: (your name)
Please accept this notice as request to access court records, to inspect and to copy, pursuant to my Due Process and First Amendment rights, as re-affirmed by the Supreme Court of the United States in Nixon v Warner Communications, Inc (1978).
This request pertains to the Register of Actions (NOT the online Case Summary) in case caption (case number), in (name of courthouse).
2) Go in person to the Office of the Clerk in the courthouse where the case was heard.
3) Present the two copies to a person, who MUST HOLD THE TITLE OF "DEPUTY CLERK" (no other person is under oath relative to court records).
4) Ask to have your copy stamped "RECEIVED".
5) Practice a bit of civil insistence - make it clear that you know that the Case Summary is NOT the Register of Actions, and that it is your basic Civil Right to have a copy of the court records in your case, and that the Deputy Clerk is in violation of his/her Oath of Office if he/she deny you access to the records.
6) It may also be helpful to bring a copy of the standard Disclaimer, published online, which shows that the Case Summary is not a court record at all: http://www.scribd.com/doc/39881015/
7) In case they still refuse to provide a copy of the Register of Actions, I would ask for a short declaration, documenting the interaction:
|LINK TO POST:|