Monday, February 23, 2015

2015-02-23 SNOWDEN and Citizenfour

2015-02-23 SNOWDEN and Citizenfour
===========================
The New Yorker says: "What the country still has to work out is whether the Snowden documents were simply revealing or actually transformative."
My answer:
Snowden revelations were trasformative! Not in the US, where the sheep take any abuse, but in Europe, where perception of the US regime today is - "soft totalitarian regime". The Europeans reserve the "hard totalitarian regime" designation for Nazism and Communism...
I escaped from the US in 2010, when I US Marshals tried to arrest me as a "threat" to the US courts, after I published data on large-scale fraud in PACER and CM/ECF - IT systems of the US courts. I also published reports on similar fraud in IT systems of Los Angeles courts (Sustain), the LA Sheriff's depratment booking system, and Countrywide underwriting systems. Later in 2010, I presented papers on such subjects, subject to anonymouse peer review, in a data-mining conference in Czech Republic, and met the staff of various Human Rights organizations in Berlin and eslsewhere. No one believed my data.
In 2013, on the other hand, after the Snowden affair, I did not even have to go into lengthy explanations...
What the country still has to work out is whether the Edward Snowden leaks were actually transformative. That’s the question about a good movie, too.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY AMY DAVIDSON

No comments: