Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015-02-22 ARGENTINA: For conspiracy fans only....

2015-02-22 ARGENTINA: For conspiracy fans only....
========================
The Terror Bombing, the Prosecutor, the Spy and Mossad
http://www.truth-out.org/…/29209-the-terror-bombing-the-pro…

Argentinian prosecutor Alberto Nisman, apparently murdered last month, had been seeking to indict the country's Kirchner government.
TRUTH-OUT.ORG|BY GARETH PORTER





























Like ·  · 
  • Ido Manber likes this.
  • Ido Manber Ezequiel Sztainberg אתה בעניין של קונספירציות? 
    10 hrs · Like
  • Joseph Zernik Ido Manber: Asks if I am a "Conspiracy Fan". 
    Answer: Please recall that the term "Cospiracy Theory" was introduced into wide derogatory use by the US auhtorities to counter those who questioned the official narrative of the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy. 
    I am definitely in favor of questioning the official narratives on numerous matters. The first time that I was accused of being a "Conspiracy Theorist" was in 2007, by corrupt California Judge Jacqueline Connor, when I suggested widespread fraud and corruption in Countrywide - then the largest US sub-prime mortgage bank. On that matter at least, I was proven right a year later, when Countrywide collapsed. But in March 2007 I got my first death threat from Countrywide, after I publicized my "Conspiracy Theory"...

  • Joseph Zernik Ido Manber : Another example - anybody, who buys the official narrative regarfding the Rabin assassination is a fool...

No comments: