Wednesday, January 1, 2014

14-01-01 HELP WANTED! Finding out if Bill Windsor is secretly imprisoned...

 

HELP WANTED! Finding out if Bill Windsor is secretly imprisoned...

My guess is that Bill Windsor is secretly imprisoned, probably in Missouri.

Help wanted in verifying his fate, since I was going to approach Amnesty International regarding both Roger Shuler and Bill Windsor.

Following is what I got on Bill Windsor as of today:

1) His last Facebook post (Bill Windsor) is from September 2013

2) Sharon Anderson  (anti judicial corruption activist from MN) sent me a cryptic message:  "Bill Windsor just checked in Alive"
I asked her for clarification.

3) Blog of Mary Neal (another anti-judicial corruption activist) from March 2013 says: "Bill Windsor Accused of Planning Murders; Trial April 8"

4) Blog of Bill Windsor says on 27 March 2013: "Bill Windsor of Lawless America prepares for trial on charges that he is a would-be Serial Killer"

5) I have tried to search VineLink.com, but got "Your request cannot be processed."

6) Was unable to figure out the records on instantcheckmate:

No comments: