Monday, September 2, 2013
1) One of the main proponants of the alternative narratives was no other than highly respected, mainstream, Tel Aviv University history professor Michael Harsgor (1924-2011)
2) Most view the assassination of Rabin and its outcomes primarily in the area of Israeli-Palestinian relations. In constrast, I view it as the start of a Robber Baron Period in Israel. Over the next 15 years, poverty levels doubled, homelessness soared, while the economy was experiencing heatly growing. Today, there is no real middle class in Israel. A recent routine poll shows that 70% of adult Israelis would not be able to handle unexpected NIS 8000 expense. (roughly USD 2,000). An OECD report says that today, income and asset distribution in Israel does not match the pattern of democratic regimes...
3) The Tel Aviv District Court and the Israeli Supreme Court were central to the cover up through the official narrative. For example, key part of the evidence in the trial consisted of medical reports. The actual findings of the medical team were entirely inconsisted with the official, judicially sanctioned narrative. However, the court accepted as evidence unsigned, draft medical reports in handwriting with parts crossed off...
The Tel Aviv District Court today is a key organ in robbing the people of Israel, through the conduct of sham process in major corporate finanical defaults (Haircuts). The general pattern in such cases is taking care of the interests of tycoons and large corporations, while leaving small investors high and dry. The pattern, regarding compromise of the courts, is similar to that in the United States. Once the judges are coopted and compromised for "state security", there is no way to keep them honest in financial matters, where they are likely to be beneficiaries...
Banner in a memorial for Rabin - We shall not forget and shall not forgive.
Exact same lines routinely appear in Anonymous releases...
Israeli newspaper report, a while later, notes that that one of Rabinś bodyguards was promoted to chief of security in the Washington DC embassy...
We shall not forget and shall not forgive...
As previously stated, the conspiracy narratives are shared by Right AND Left in Israel, but rejected by the judicially sanctioned narrative...
Although I generally consider Wikipedia a government/corporate propaganda tool, here is a summary of the conspiracy narratives main points regarding Rabins assassination from the English Wikipedia.
Two key points, that I have not been aware with previously, are:
1) The confessed assassin, Yigak Amir, was a former Shabak (Secret Service) agent himself, in addition to his operator Avishai Raviv, who was an active undercover Secret Service agent. In such matters, I do not believe that there is such thing as ¨former¨. One may be off the payroll, off active duty, but once one joins the community, it is a permanent affiliation.
2) In court hearing Amir said: "If I were to tell the whole truth, the entire system would collapse. I know enough to destroy this country."
Needless to say, if one accepts the conspiracy narratives, one must reassess the nature of the regime in Israel today.
From the English Wikipedia:
Conspiracy claimsConspiracy theories have made some or all of the following claims. Others have been strident in opposing these conclusions.
- Police reports state that gunpowder was found on Rabin's body and clothing, suggesting that he had been shot at point-blank range, as gunpowder travels only a few inches before dispersing. According to the official version, Amir shot from a distance at which no powder traces could have settled on Rabin's body and clothing.
- Surgery reports describe a bullet wound with the bullet entrance in the chest are inconsistent with the eyewitness reports and the Kempler video, which suggests that Rabin was shot in the back while walking away from Yigal Amir. Source of this provides link to a video in Hebrew and a written, inaccurate translation to English. Both versions, however, contain no hint that there was a chest entry wound, merely that there was a wound in the chest (can equally be an exit wound). Both versions report two gunshots rather than three.
- Rabin would have walked after Amir's shots in a manner inconsistent with gunshot, an impossibility if they shattered the vertebrae.
- Each medical record describes wounds which are "completely different" in nature to those concluded by the official Shamgar Commission. Medical descriptions of Rabin's condition are described as suddenly appearing to change.
- An anonymous physician who consulted Barry Chamish opined that "[t]he first two wounds, to the chest and abdomen occurred before Rabin's arrival. The third, frontal chest wound, had to have been inflicted after he entered the hospital," and that "it is inconceivable that Rabin had no spinal damage. The six members of the operating team were too skilled to have all been wrong about that."
- Three police officers who had been present testified that "when Yitzhak Rabin was placed in the car, he showed no visible wounds." Gordon Thomas in his book "Gideon's Spies" adds: "The surgeons insisted there was no possible gunshot wound that would have allowed Rabin to leave the attack site showing no evidence of a wound and arrive at the hospital with multiple damage ... subsequently the doctors have refused to discuss the matter."
- Rabin's motorcade took 22 minutes to arrive at the hospital, even though he had a highly experienced chauffeur, and the streets were cordoned-off. The distance between the crime scene and the hospital is a five minute walk.
- Police ballistics tests on shell casings found at the scene did not match Amir's gun.
- No gunpowder residue was found on Amir's hands, clothing, or hair. Gunpowder residue would inevitably have been present if Amir had shot genuine bullets, as opposed to blanks.
- No blood was seen coming from Rabin at the scene, despite wounds to his lung and spleen, nor was any found later at that location. By contrast witnesses describe blood "gushing" from a chest wound upon arriving at hospital.
- Some witnesses stated that someone shouted, "It's nothing ... they're blanks. It's a toy gun."
- A Shin Bet (secret service) agent testified that "I heard a policeman shout to people to calm down. The shot is a blank."
- Policeman Moshe Ephron stated: "The shots didn't sound natural. If they were real shots, they should have sounded much louder."
- Leah Rabin stated that a security guard told her immediately after the incident that the bullets shot at her husband were "blanks". She further stated that she was told by an Israeli security chief that she "should not worry as the whole thing had been staged."
- Amir, who was employed by the Shin Bet in Latvia about two years before the murder, commented at a court hearing, "If I were to tell the whole truth, the entire system would collapse. I know enough to destroy this country."