Wednesday, August 21, 2013

13-08-21 Going to Germany in search of protection of my Human Rights against the Israeli and US governments


Who would have thunk...

_____
Going this Friday to Berlin for a few weeks.  Main purpose - fostering relationships with German Humna Rights organizations, in view of increased risk of unlawful retaliatory measures against me by the Israeli government.

In early January 2013, my bank accounts in Israel were seized by Bank HaPoalim, BM, purportedly on behalf of the US government. (similar to measures taken in October 2010 against Assange)  

Such actions were taken with no legal process either in the US or in Israel.  

Regardless, Israeli authorities refused to accord Equal Protection under the Law:
* Then Governor of Bank of Israel (top Israeli Banking Regulator) Stanley Fischer refused to duly regiseter Consumer's Complaint against Bank HaPoalim, BM, and
* The Israeli Supreme Court refused to duly register a petition against Stanley Fischer, to compel him to perform his duties, pursuant to the law of the State of Israel.

My money was returned to me at the end of January, following filing a request for protection with the German Consul in Israel.

Now, I again face increased risk of taking of my money, restriction of my right to travel, and even imprisonment.

JZ

No comments: