Monday, October 8, 2012

12-10-08 EVENT: Unpermitted entry, threats, by law eforcement affilliate named AVI, often armed


AVI is a guy, who often hangs in civilian cloths around Zion Square.
Sometimes he is visibly armed with a hand gun.

AVI is said to work as a security guard in one of the road blocks.

Yesterday, he came knocking on the Hostel's door, and gesturing to me to
come out.  I refused to open the door, and he left yelling and cursing.

Today, around 6:30pm, I was working at my computer.  He entered the
Hostel, probably with one of the guests, and was pulling on my shirt,
telling me to come out.  I asked him how he entered the door, and told him
that he had no business being there.

He again left, yelling and cursing.

Later, in front of Hertzl, the kiosk owner, he threatened that he would
break my skull, etc.

The last few days appeared as harassment by a series of individuals of
this type.

No comments: