Friday, January 14, 2011
11-01-14 Decimating the US Home-owning Middle-Class // Diezmando los EE.UU. en el hogar propietario de clase media // 抽取的美国家庭拥有中产阶级
January 14, 2011
Information Clearing House NewsletterNews You Won't Find On CNN
January 14, 2011
Foreclosure Filings in U.S. May Jump 20% From Record 2010 as Crisis Peaks:
The number of U.S. homes receiving a foreclosure filing will climb about 20 percent in 2011, reaching a peak for the housing crisis, as unemployment remains high and banks resume seizures after a slowdown, RealtyTrac Inc. said.
Jobless claims hit a 10-week high:
The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits rose unexpectedly to 445,000 from 410,000 in the prior week, a Labor Department report showed. It was the biggest one-week jump in about six months and confounded analyst forecasts for a small drop to 405,000.
Why does health care in Cuba cost 96% less than in the US?:
Life expectancy of about 78 years of age in Cuba is equivalent to the US. Yet, in 2005, Cuba was spending US$193 per person on health care, only 4% of the $4540 being spent in the US. Where could the other 96% of US health care dollars be going?
11-01-14 Burlesque in the US Courts - Hijacking of the US Government //Burlesque en los EE.UU. Tribunales - Secuestro de Gobierno de los EE.UU. // 滑稽戏在美国法院-劫持美国政府
More on Commonwealth of Virginia v Sebelius, Log Cabin Republicans USA, SEC v BAC - collapse of the frameworks of democratic government
Careful review of the litigation records in the three cases would lead one to conclude that senior US officers are actively undermining the stated goals of the US government.
The press release [linked below] focuses on three specific, high-visibility cases in the US courts:
- Commonwealth of Virginia v Sebelius,
- Log Cabin Republicans USA,
- SEC v BAC
The three cases pertain to President Obama's central stated policies:
- Prevail in wars that the Armed Services are engaged in,
- Restore honest and effective banking regulation, and
- Implement health-care reform,
Not that one could conclude that similar officers were loyal to the Bush Presidency; this is not partisan, it is collapse of the frameworks of democratic government.
In that respect, one should recall that Senator Leahy, Chair of the US Senate Judiciary Committee, called already two years ago for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission".
However, Truth and Reconciliation Commissions are instituted after tyrannies of various kinds are deposed. Here, Leahy called for a Truth and Reconciliation Commission, while such forces are still in power... In fact, if one agrees that Senator Leahy is no dummy, one must conclude that Senator Leahy declared that the US government was hijacked...
At 04:08 AM 1/14/2011, John Doe wrote:
Hope all is well with you. Thanks for taking the time to e-mail me. Keep up the good work. You are helping make a difference.
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 03:42:56 Joseph Zernik wrote
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 03:42:56
Subject: Press Release: Commonwealth of Virginia v Sebelius in the US District Court - Constitutional Challenge to the Obama Health Care Law - Appears as Deliberately Invalid Litigation
Press Release: Commonwealth of Virginia v Sebelius in the US District Court - Constitutional Challenge to the Obama Health Care Law - Appears as Deliberately Invalid Litigation
The docket of the case reveals records that are inconsistent with litigation conducted in compliance with the US law. The clerk of the court and US Department of Justice Freedom of Information Office were requested to provide copies of the electronic certificates of authentication/attestation by the clerk of the records in the case.
See the complete Press release at:
 11-01-13 Press Release: Commonwealth of Virginia v Sebelius in the US District Court - Constitutional Challenge to the Obama Health Care Law - Appears as Deliberately Invalid Litigation