Thursday, June 23, 2011

11-06-24 Grand Jury Flash Party in Atlanta! // Partido del Flash en Atlanta! // 闪存党在亚特兰大!

  
LawlessAmerica.com. 1 
Hi folks.  I've had my head down working on my stuff for the last month or so.  Currently, I believe I can accomplish the most for everyone if I can succeed with one of my efforts that will establish precedents for others.
ATLANTA NOW -- URGENT
I can't risk providing any of the details right now because the bad guys might get the information...but if you are in the Atlanta area on Friday, June 24, 2011, please meet me at 1:30 pm next outside the Fulton County Court Clerk's Office, 136 Pryor Street, Atlanta, GA 30303.  I'll be the gray-haired buy with a gray beard holding a blue bag.  My photo is on the website, too.  Plan to be there for at least an hour and a half.
We will be leaving that area heading to a very important "meeting," so don't be late.  We will concenve from 1:30 to 1:45, and we will leave at 1:45 for a confiodential location in the courthouse.
If we know each other and you are in the Atlanta area and want more details, call me at 770-578-1094, and I will fill you in.  I suspect a government spy or two are on the email newsletter list, so I do not want them to know what is about to happen.  Hint: The Grand Jury meets on Fridays.  
Other than this, I can't share anything else right now.  I will write an update over the weekend.  I will tell you that Friday has the potential to be an extremely exciting day for all of us battling government and judicial corruption.  Something that I have been trying to get to happen for years will happen on Friday.
Please keep your fingers crossed!
All the best,
Bill Windsor
bill@LawlessAmerica.com

No comments: