Thursday, July 29, 2010

10-07-30 Advising Mr Kinney re: Bank of America // Asesoramiento Sr. Kinney re: Bank of America

  
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:58:27 +0300
To: Ralph Kinney
From: joseph zernik
Subject: Re: Bank of America

Dear Mr Kinney
 
You are asking the wrong person, and evidently you never read my blog.  I have full evidence of racketeering by Bank of America and Brian Moynihan in the courts of Los Angeles, and no US agency would take action.
         Joseph Zernik
At 04:58 AM 7/30/2010, Mr Kinney wrote:
Dear Dr. Zernik,

I live in Detroit, Michigan and am losing my home of 23 years.

While you don't know me, I hope you can help since I am having a major problem with Bank of America.

The Internet is a wonderful resource and therefore I was able to see your on-line letter to the CEO of BofA and your on-line blog.

To keep it short, here is the situation that I seek your advice.

I am losing my home due to foreclosure, however in Michigan the law requires a six month redemption period before the bank can take the house..

I contacted the bank during the 5th month and asked for a short sale.

The bank said yes, but gave me the run around and the wrong information and sent me to the wrong program.twice.

By time their error was corrected the six months had expired.

Also my loan is an FHA loan, meaning that HUD gives BoA back 100% of the loan amount so they lose nothing.

This is the major (unspoken) reason they dont want to do the short sale, althought they state they wont do it because the redemtion period has expired (due to their neglegence.)  .

I belive they do this as a pattern and pratice with  FHA loans, vs Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae loans.

I wish to file a class action lawsuit, but I have no idea where to start..

Since you are more seasoned in the battle with BofA can you advise me what to do next? Can you refer me to an attorney? A class action does not have to be a Michigan based attorney.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Ralph Kinney
  

No comments: