Monday, June 8, 2009

Surprisingly Quick Response by the U.S. Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit...

Another day in the trenches...
.
The U.S. Appellate Court 9th Circuit was surprisingly quick to respond to my newsletter... I distributed it in the early morning hours, and by afternoon the court corrected the irregularities in the docketing of Richard I Fine's Emergency Petition...[1]

I wish I was my own side-kick when I filed my own emergency petition with the 9th Circuit last year...

Regardless, my advice to Att Richard I Fine, had I ever talked with him, would have been not to build up any expectations for relief by the 9th Circuit Court... If he is positively surprised, that's great. But for me it was one of the worst points in the whole ordeal - the way I was treated by the 9th Circuit Court - because I had falsely exagerated expectations...
.
In a way it was also the "moment of clarity" - which comes after you "hit rock bottom" - using the Big Book of AA terminology...
[2]
.
Also filed today was a 2-page complaint by fax to Steve Goldman, Chief, White Collar Crime Squadron, FBI Los Angeles - against Magistrate Carla Woehrle, her law clerk Donna Thomas, and pro se clerk Chris Sawyer, all at the U.S. district court, LA, for their handling of trial court litigation records in the cases of Richard I Fine...
[3]
.
It was almost a copy of the letter I filed with Mr Goldman exactly a year ago regarding the handling of my own litigation records in Zernik v Connor et al by the same team... It looks like they are running out of new tricks... It is like deja vu all over again... as Yogi Berra used to say...

Also had an intersting discussion with the Pacer technical team in Texas... It always comes to me as a surprise, since I have never considered myself as a technical/computer expert... Yet, I must admit it is in my blood- both my brothers and two of my cousins are PhDs in Computer Science... With it came some interesting findings... It always surprises me when I realize that I am telling technical people about problems that they should be concerned about, but are not...

The Pacer technical team felt that the system was as secure as can be... After all, it is presumably under the wings of the DOD. I guess that such security arrangements protect Pacer against a surprise attack by Osama Bin Laden from his cave where he sits and plans with his wi-fi internet connection...

But they forgot to place some critical safeguards against the Carla Woehrles, Donna Thomases, and Chris Sawyers... Because just as is the case in the mortgage/banking industry - most or all of the frauds in the dockets are inside jobs...
____________________
[1] Now Att Richard I Fine's Emergency Petition is posted online in Pacer:
[2] The Big Book of AA, page 42
[3] Complaint letter to Chief of the White Collar Crime Squadron, Steven Goldman:

No comments: